Downtown Parking Garage
The Downtown Parking Garage provides convenient parking for employees and business patrons, while leaving San Leandro's surface lots and street parking for shoppers. Located at 122 Estudillo Avenue, the new garage contains 384 parking spaces with convenient pedestrian access to nearby businesses. For more information, visit the ParkSL website.
Downtown Parking Website
The City of San Leandro offers short terms on-street parking options throughout Downtown San Leandro.
New additions to San Leandro on-street parking include mobile payment through the ParkMobile App, allowing customers the convenience of paying on their phone.
How to Use ParkMobile:
- Download the ParkMobile App to your Apple or Android device.
- Sign up with an easy registration.
- Enter your zone number from the Parkmobile sticker on your parking meter.
- Confirm zone number, location, and license plate number for the parked vehicle.
- Choose the duration you wish to park.
- Start parking – and enjoy Downtown San Leandro!
- NOTIFICATION: Parkmobile can send 15-minute notifications to let you know when your session is about to expire. If you have not reached the maximum meter time, you can extend your session through the mobile app and continue your downtown business.
How to use the pay stations:
- Press START key to wake up the pay station.
- Enter your License Plate using the keypad.
- Insert payment (coins or credit card).
- Use the +/-/MAX key to increase or decrease time limit on the 1st floor.
- Press MAX key to pay the $2.50 flat rate for All Day Parking on the 4th floor.
- Press PRINT when don with selection.
- Transaction Finished.
*REMEMBER: No need to display receipt, your license plate serves as proof of payment.
DOWNTOWN SAN LEANDRO
New Year’s Day
Martin Luther King Jr’s Birthday
Fourth of July